Looking for the simplest yet best guide on Intermountain Bill Pay Login process? this is it. We have tried our best in all possible ways right from sharing information to helping you step by step through this article.
By the end of this article, you will be able to easily login to intermountain bill pay portal. On the other hand, you will also be able to take a print out of all your bills including your recently paid bill.
What Is Intermountain Bill Pay Portal?
It is a web portal developed for Intermountain Health Care online bill payments. The official website url of the portal is https://intermountainbillpay.com/.
You can manage your health care bills at one place with the help of this portal. It is now easy to maintain the heath care bills and physician bills of your family as well.
The biggest advantage of using intermountain bill pay login portal is the opportunity of payment plan. It means that you can make the payments on EMI basis or full bills at once quickly and safely.
Moreover, you can easily setup the text alerts and email alerts to receive updates if you get any bills. So you can easily plan to pay them whenever you are free.
What Is www.intermountainhealthcare.org/pay-bill/?
Don’t get confused between the two URLS. Both of them are meant for the single portal only. But you need to understand a small logic about the URLS we are talking about.
https://intermountainhealthcare.org/pay-bill/ is an integral part of the health care portal website. Which will take you to the bill pay section where you will see multiple payment portals.
- Intermountain Bill Pay Portal
- Home Care and Central Lab Billing
So, if you are at intermountainhealthcare.org/pay-bill/ page, it is recommended to choose the first option. Don’t worry, we have shared the instructions for ihc bill pay login.
Prerequisites For Intermountain Healthcare Bill Pay Login
- Intermountain Health Care Username and Password
- Active internet connectivity
- A smartphone or a personal computer
- Valid intermountain health care bill number
- Payment details such as credit card or debit card or paypal or net banking
Along with the above requirements, you should have an access to the email id. Let’s go through the login steps shared below.
Intermountain Bill Pay Login Instructions for 2021
We are in 2021 and everything is updated according to the current trend. We know this fact and written the login instructions in order to match your requirements.
- Visit www.intermountainbillpay.com website on any of your devices such as mobile phone or pc.
- You will see the home page of the portal as shown below.
- Enter the intermountain health care username in the first field.
- Enter the intermountain password in the second field as indicated in the image above.
- Hit “Sign In” button to log into to intermountain health care bill pay portal.
Once you are inside the portal, you will see the billing options and all your bills. Navigate between the items of the mega menu to explore a lot of opportunities such as one time settlement option, easy EMI payments.
How To Reset Intermountainbillpay Login Password?
Don’t you remember the password of the ihc portal? let’s follow the steps to reset the password.
- Visit www.intermountainbillpay.com website using any web browser on your phone or pc.
- You will be able to see the login box at the right side section of the website.
- Hit “Forgot Password?” option to start restoring the login password of intermountain health care portal.
- Enter the username of the portal in the first box.
- Type your first name and second name respectively.
- Choose or type in the Date Of Birth and hit “Request Password”.
- As soon as you do that, you will be receiving the password reset link to your email id.
- Open up the email account and check for the password reset link from www.intermountainhealthcare/billpay portal.
- Click that password reset link and type the new password and confirm your new password by retyping it again.
- Hit “Submit” to apply the new password to your account.
How To Reset Intermountain Bill Pay Username?
If you remember the password but don’t remember the username, you can recover it easily.
- Go to intermountain bill pay login page by vising this link.
- You will be able to see the options to reset the username and password on the portal login page.
- Click “Forgot Username?” option which is available above sign in button and below the password box.
- Enter the first name and last name of yourself. Please make sure that the details should match with the information on the profile.
- Choose the Date Of Birth in the next field.
- Enter the Email Address and hit “Request Username” button.
- Now, you will receive an email from the portal administration system.
- Kindly follow the details in that email to reset the username successfully.
How To Register New Intermountainbillpay Account?
If you don’t have an account already, you can create it now easily.
- Visit www.intermountainbillpay.com/Registration link using any web browser on your pc or phone.
- Make sure that you have a recent intermountain bill pay statement for the new account creation.
- The first step is all about finding your intermountain bill pay records from the online portal.
- Fill in all necessary fields in order to be able to find out the records for new account creation.
- Hit “Continue” button to go to the second step.
- In the next step, you will be able to setup intermountain account at the portal.
Once you are done with the account setup process, you can easily login to the portal anytime.
- Uinteract Login
- Postal Experience Login
- MyTyler Login
- Webwatcher Login
- Mandspeoplesystem Login
- My Bridgestone Login
- MyTxCar Login
- NJ Unemployment Login
- www.NJMCDirect.com Login
Intermountain Bill Pay Support Contact Information – Phone Numbers
If you get any trouble with the account registration or login process, get help from the customer support.
- Toll Free Phone Number 1 – (801) 442-1007
- Toll Free Phone Number 2 – (866) 415-6556
Make sure to call the above phone numbers between the business hours.
- 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM [MT Time Zone]
Weekends and public holidays are holidays and you cannot get support in those days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is intermountain healthcare a nonprofit organization?
Yes, it is a non profit health care organization that is started to help people.
2. Where can I pay my intermountain gas bill?
Intermountain gas bill pay portal is different from the intermountain health care bill pay portal. You can check this page for more information about the gas bill payment.
3. Can I make a one time bill payment at intermountain health care portal?
Yes, you can pay the one time bill payment to all the pending bills at the portal. Go to intermountainbillpay.com and choose “Make a one time bill payment” option for the payment.
We have shared detailed guide about intermountain bill login portal. You can also follow the instructions present on this page for password or username reset. Kindly contact the customer support if you have any issues. Otherwise, you can leave your comment below this page to get help from our admins.