Forgot your login password to the portal? trouble logging it to the portal? don’t worry, we have provided the step by step instructions to reset password from njmcdiret login page in this article. We request you don’t try to change password for fun because you many not be able to recover it when the server is down and you will be at the edge of the penalty.
So, use this feature only when needed and also save your password safely somewhere on your phone or pc.
How To Reset Password From NJMC Direct Login Page
- Go to www.njmcdirect.com on your phone or laptop using chrome or safari web browser.
- Tap “Reset Password” link which is at the top right corner of the window as you can see.
- Now, enter the User ID that you have with you.
- Answer the security questions that you have chosen while registering on the portal.
- Tap “Next” and wait for sometime while the page loads completely.
- Enter the New Password and re enter the new password to confirm it when the password change screen appears.
- Hit “Submit” and wait for a minute or less.
- Close the password confirmation screen as a next step.
- The tap the button that you can see below on that window to go to the njmc login page.
So, this is how you can change the nj login password at the portal. The instructions shared above are same on the registration page as well. So, don’t get confused but make sure you follow them correctly.
How To Cancel Password Reset Process?
You cannot actually cancel the password reset process once the password is changed. But you can cancel the process while you are trying to change the password.
To cancel the passcode reset process, tap “Cancel” option which will end the process right away and you will be able to use the old password itself to login to the portal.
In case if you would like to change the password or reset njmcdirect password, you can do that at the portal’s login page itself. Find out the instructions shared in the article above to successfully change/reset your login password. Comment below if you have any doubts regarding the password change or reset process.