Would you like to know more about wmlink/2step verification at walmart, you may continue with this guide. On this page, you will get the step by step instructions for walmart 2 step verification process.
But before proceeding with the verification process, you need to understand what is it and why you need to go through the process.
What Is Walmart 2-Step Verification Process?
The 2 step verification at walmart is a double check security for the login process. The login details of the employee can be used by any person but when 2-step verification is activated, nobody will be able to login other than the employee.
In order to make the accounts of the employees fully secure, walmart has introduced the wmlink/2 step verification process.
It is a 6 digit rotating code used when logging in to the walmart employee portal. The code can be received via phone call or text message. You may also setup the 2 step verification process at walmart employee mobile app.
Is It Necessary To Have Wmlink/2 Step Code?
Yes, it is highly necessary to have the 2 step verification process for your employee account at walmart.
The 2 step verification code makes your account fully secure. It will help you stay away from login issues and duplicate login problems that results in your employee portal access restricted.
WMLink/2Step – How To Setup 2 Step Verification at Walmart?
The instructions for setting up the 2 step verification for walmart employee account are as follows.
- Visit the official asda network portal link – https://svipreg.wal-mart.com/ on your pc or mobile phone.
- Login to the portal with your ASDA PC username and password like you normally log in.
- If you see that you are already logged in to the portal, you don’t need to do it again. Otherwise, you should first log into the portal in order to enable the wm 2 step verification.
- After logging in, you will see the dashboard like in the image below.
- Select any one of the following options to setup the 2 step verification to make sure that your account safe.
- Let us see the instructions of each of those methods below one by one.
Setup Text Messaging Verification
- The first thing that you have to do next is, choose your country code.
- Type the phone number or mobile number that you are currently using. Make sure to enter the full number but do not enter the “0” at the front of the number.
- Hit “Send Code” to receive the text message from the walmart asda portal.
- Once you receive the code, it means that your phone number is successfully inserted to receive the walmart 2 step verification code while logging in.
- Enter the code that you have received on your phone number to verify your phone number.
- Hit “Submit” and you are done with the verification process.
Setup Voice Call Verification
- Same again, you will have to select your country code as a first step.
- Enter your phone number which is available on file. Once the phone number is entered once, you will see that the phone number has to be entered below again.
- You may enter the extension to the phone number if applied. Otherwise, leave that field and make sure that it is untouched.
- Hit “Submit” once you have entered the phone number 2 times.
- I guess, you will now receive a test call on your phone number for confirmation.
Setup Semantic VIP Access App
- Open google play store on your android phone or open up the app store on your iOS device.
- Search for Symantec VIP Access App and install the app on your phone.
- Open up the app after you have successfully installed it.
- Enter the required details such as the walmart one user id and the security code as shown inside the app.
- Authenticate the app with your login details and that’s it! you are done.
How To Use WMLink/2Step at Walmart Login After Setup?
- Visit the official asda login portal with the web address – one.walmart.com/asda.
- Choose Login from the menu screen.
- Enter the ASDA PC Username and Password like you normally do while logging in.
- Now, you will see different options to receive the 6 digit walmart 2 step verification code.
- Pick any of the available methods such as Via Text, Via Call or through App.
- Enter the received 6 digit code on the screen and hit submit to authenticate your login.
That’s it! you are done with the entire process. If you have any questions regarding this, you may contact us through the comment box below this post.
I hope you are happy about wmlink/2step verification code setup for your asda login. Please keep in mind that you cannot use the already used phone number by any other employee. Each user or employee must have a unique phone number in order to receive the 2 step verification code at walmart asda login.