MyLifeAtKroger is the web based portal for the current employees, retirees, Spouse and Domestic Partners. If you have come here to know about mylife at kroger portal, we promise that you are going to get everything about the portal right from employee benefits, 401k to insurance and pretty much everything in between.
In order to be able to log into MyLifeAtKroger portal, you must be a current associate or you should be a retiree at least. Roundy’s employees can also log into the portal and that too without the enterprise user id. Let us see the process in detail on this article.
What is MyLifeAtKroger Portal?
This is the portal for the kroger employees where they can find bonuses that they have received for their work, rewards, and benefits information. Employees can also check out their health benefits, 401k and monthly payslip information.
All the information is protected with username and password to each employee. The information is not public and it cannot be viewed if the person is not an employee of kroger stores.
Major motive of starting this portal is manage the employee related stuff since the number of employees are large in number.
In fact, mylifeatkroger portal is available at www.mylifeatkroger.com which is not an integral part of www.kroger.com.
MyLife At Kroger Login Online Account Benefits
Upon logging into the portal, kroger employee can witness all the benefits listed below.
- Kroger Employee Rewards & Total Rewards
- Kroger Employee 401KA
- Apply for Parental Leaves
- Paid Time Off
- Kroger Career Benefits
- Kroger Employee Discounts & Additional Perks
- Paid Leaves
- Holidays and Vacation Leaves
- Heath Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Kroger Disability Insurance
- Kroger Vision Care Advantages
- Dental Care Advantages
- Kroger Employee Salary Slips
- Kroger Retiree Benefits
- Retirement Plans
- Kroger Employee Pension for Retirees
- Domestic Partner Information
- Spouse Related Information
- Kroger Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Benefits for Kroger Employees
- Kroger Children Care Benefits
- Kroger Family Care Benefits
Employees and retirees including domestic partners can get all the above benefits from the portal. Let’s see what’s the process for mylifeatkroger login online now.
MyLifeAtKroger Requirements for Current Associates & Retirees, Domestic Partners
Since it is an employee portal, you cannot use your social media accounts for login. In fact, there is no such option available to log in with facebook or google mail or twitter. Let’s see the requirements that you need in order to be able to log in successfully.
- Kroger Enterprise User ID.
- Kroger Enterprise Password associated with the User ID.
- Date Of Birth as on your employee profile.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Working Internet Connection.
- A Web Browser for logging in since mylifeatkroger portal is web based.
- A Mobile Phone or Personal Computer.
If you have all the above mentioned requirements, you are good to go to the login process.
MyLifeAtKroger Login for Current Associates – Employees
In order to access and log into the portal, you need to follow some steps. Check out the step by step instructions shared below for your convenience.
- Visit www.mylifeatkroger.com on your pc or your smartphone as a first step.
- You will see the home page of the portal like the image below.
- Scroll down until you see the option “Current Associates”.
- Hit “Login >” button to proceed to the login page.
- That will take you to the secureweb.kroger.com in the same page which looks something like the below image.
- Read the brief information available on the page to understand the terms of service.
- Now, Enter the Kroger Enterprise User ID and Password.
- Hit “I Agree” button.
That will now take you to mylifeatkroger portal. There, you can do a lot of stuff such as enrolling the employee benefits or applying for holidays. Get the coupon codes available at discounts section and use them in store while shopping.
Recover Current Associate User ID:
- Visit www.mylifeatkroger.com/public/welcome web address by using any web browser or the mobile phone with active internet connectivity.
- Hit “Login” under current associates.
- Tap “User ID Help” option as highlighted in the image below.
- There, you will see the complete information about the Enterprise User ID aka EUID.
- Contact your manager if you are current at your work location.
- Otherwise, you can get your EUID from the Information Security Contact.
- You should also make sure that the EUID is case sensitive. So, it is suggested too check the user id that you have entered is correct.
Recover Current Associate Password:
- Go to the official website portal www.mylifeatkroger.com.
- Click “Login” option for current associates.
- Tap “Password Help” option from the screen. There, you will see all the details about your password.
- Tap that “Click Here” option to reset your password for the employee User ID.
- Type the password and make sure that the Caps Lock is turned off your keyboard.
- Walmart 2 Step Verification
- Food Lion Customer Survey
- Jack In The Box Survey
- Global.Subway Listens
- MLifeInsider Login
- Intermountain Bill Pay Login
MyLifeAtKroger Login for Retirees, Spouse & Domestic Partners
- Connect your mobile or pc to the active internet connection.
- Open any web browser but we recommend you the Google Chrome or Safari. Sometimes, you may use the Microsoft Edge Browser.
- Visit MyLifeAtKroger Retiree Portal with the following web address – www.mylifeatkroger.com.
- Hit “Login >” button which is available under Retiree or Spouse, Domestic Partner section.
- A new page will be opened up with a greeting “Welcome to My Life at Kroger!”.
- Enter the Username and Password in respective fields.
- Hit “Login” button in order to login as a retiree or spouse or domestic partner.
Register An Account For The First Time:
- Visit this link using any browser from your personal computer or your mobile phone.
- You will see the home page of the portal as shown below.
- Click “Register” button in order to be able to create a new account for the first time.
- A new page will open up in the next tab where you can provide all the details to create a new account.
- Enter your Last Name, Date Of Birth in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Type the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Go through the Security Verification process and prove that you are a human and not a bot.
- Hit “Continue” button in order to finish the account creation process.
Reset Registered Account User ID and Password:
There are times when you don’t remember the user id or password since you are a retiree. Yes, retirees may not be able to remember the user id or password because they won’t use the login portal frequently.
- Visit the official portal link in order to land on the login portal for retirees.
- Click “Login >” button which is available below Retirees sections.
- You will see the dedicated page for retirees where they can create an account or reset the password.
- Tap “Reset Account” button which is available beside “Register” button.
- Just like at the time of new account creation, you need to enter your last name, DOB, last 4 digits of SSN and go through the security verification.
- Hit “Continue” button in order to be able to reset the user id or password of your kroger retiree account.
My Life At Kroger Login Help Phone Numbers
Contact details are as follows,
- Toll Free Phone Number – 513-762-4000
- Corporate Switchboard – (513) 762-4000
- Kroger Head Quarters Address
- The Kroger Co
- Customer Relations
- 1014 Vine Street
- Ohio 45202-1100
MyLifeAtKroger Login Portal will help all the current employees to access kroger insurance, kroger 401k, mykroger benefits, etc. If you have any doubts, you may get the support from mylife at kroger com help line support. Thank you so much for reading this post, you may comment your opinion about this post.